SAVE OUR TREES
Why Should We Recycle?
I. Recycling reduces our reliance on landfills and incinerators.
II. Recycling protects our health and environment when harmful substances are removed from the waste stream.
III. Recycling conserves our natural resources because it reduces the need for raw materials
Why save our Trees?
1. Because so many of them look good and they enhance the scenery.
2. Because they produce oxygen for us to survive.
3. Because many of them produce fruit, which is important in our diet.
4. They provide a habitat for other plants by the shade, compost and support they provide.
5. They provide a habitat for animals, birds, reptiles and insects.
6. Trees stabilize soils that might otherwise be eroded by heavy rain.